Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
245fa is a HFC suitable for use as a blowing agent for plastic foam insulation. It is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon blowing agents. 245fa is also used in organic rankine cycle systems for generation of power from waste heat recovery, process and comfort cooling, electronic heat transfer and thermal storage.
Foam Blowing Applications
*ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) heat recovery systems
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with RPD’s to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- Empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Chemical & physical properties similar to HCFC-141b & CFC-11
- Provides excellent insulation and foam properties
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including metals, plastics and elastomers
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Ozone Depleting Potential of zero
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly