Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
365mfc is a HFC used in a variety of applications. It is primarily used as a blowing agent for plastic foam insulation and is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon blowing agents. 365mfc is also used in systems for waste heat recovery, process and comfort cooling, electronic heat transfers and thermal storage.
Foam Blowing Applications
*Waste heat recovery, Process and comfort cooling , Electronic heat transfers, Thermal storage
- Supplied in non-returnable containers
- Store containers in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Chemical & physical properties similar to HCFC-141b & CFC-11
- Provides excellent insulation and foam properties
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including metals, plastics and elastomers
- Supplied as a liquid
- Flammable with low-toxicity
- 365mfc is typically blended with R227ea to ensure non-flammable mixtures
- See 365
- 227 (87:13) or 365
- 227 (93:07) for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly