Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
HFC-227 is a propellant for pharmaceutical aerosols. HFC-227 is used as a replacement for R114, R12B1 and R12 in refrigeration applications with high ambient temperatures. HFC-227ea is a widely used clean agent fire suppressant.
*Propellant for pharmaceutical aerosols, Fire suppressant, High temperature heat pumps, Heat transfer fluid
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with RPD’s to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with POE or PAG oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low pressure refrigerant for applications with high condensing temperatures
- Thermodynamic properties between those of R12 and R114
- HFC-227 supplied by A-Gas (UK) Ltd is UL certified
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly