Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R1234yf (SolsticeTM yf) is a HFO used as a replacement for R134a in automotive air conditioning. R1234yf (SolsticeTM yf) has a Global Warming Potential (GWP) under the limit set by the EU’s Mobile Air Conditioning (MAC) Directive and is the next generation refrigerant for automotive air conditioning.
Automotive Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- The refrigerant cylinder has a left-handed threaded valve outlet
- Connections on a car are different for R134a, please contact the accessory supplier for more information
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Mildly flammable and non-toxic with a safety classification of A2L
- Compressors must be charged with modified polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Similar cooling capacity to R134a
- Air conditioning systems operating with R1234yf (SolsticeTM yf) are typically more energy efficient than competing technologies and reduce the overall carbon footprint
- Low GWP of 4: 97% lower than the EU’s Mobile Air Conditioning (MAC) Directive requirement of less than 150 and 99.7% lower than R134a
- Offers comparable performance to R134a in all climates
- The pressure and temperature characteristics are similar to R134a
- Must be used with suitable R1234yf (SolsticeTM yf) accessories
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist