Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R404A is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R502 and R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration applications. Although it is a popular refrigerant, R404A is under great scrutiny due to its high Global Warming Potential (GWP). This has led to an increased focus on lower GWP alternatives such as R407F and R407A, along with newer alternatives such as R448A and R449A.
*Cold storage cells, Ice and vending machines
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form.
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)