Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R437A (Freon™/Isceon® MO49 Plus)
R437A (Freon™/Isceon MO49 Plus) is a HFC blend used as a retrofit refrigerant for R12 in medium and high temperature refrigeration such as automotive air conditioning systems.
Automotive Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Replaces R12 and HCFC containing blends such as MP39, MP66, R409A
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R134a, Butane and isopentane
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors can be charged with most current oils but better oil return will occur with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- R413A (Isceon MO49) production was phased out with all other HCFC blends hence the introduction of R437A (Isceon MO49 Plus)
- Up to 11% higher capacity compared to R12
- Lower discharge temperature compared to R12
- Provides cost-effective retrofits
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)