Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R600a (Iso-Butane) is refrigerant grade Iso-Butane used as a replacement for R12 and R134a in a variety of high temperature refrigeration applications. R600a (Iso-Butane) is a hydrocarbon that is becoming increasingly popular due to its low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
420 g (excluding adaptor)
- Available from A-Gas wholesale Partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- R600a (Iso-Butane) is fitted with a left handed DIN 477-1 valve
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- The 420g can is a non-returnable cylinder and does not need to be returned to an A-Gas Wholesale partner. Dispose of non-returnable cylinders in an environmentally friendly way
- R600a (Iso-Butane) can adaptors are available if required
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid and vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Flammable and non-toxic with a safety classification of A3
- Compressors can be charged with a variety of oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 3
- Excellent thermodynamic properties resulting in high energy efficiency
- Not for use as a retrofit replacement and requires a specific R600a compressor
- Due to its flammable nature R600a (Iso-Butane) requires different charging and recovery procedures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)