Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R1234ze is a low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant, used as a replacement for R134a in medium temperature refrigeration and air conditioning applications including water chillers.
Foam Blowing Applications
Industrial Air Conditioning
Commercial Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable under ADR, however is classified as A2L under ASHRAE classification
- Compressors must be charged with modified polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 6
- Approximately. 20% less refrigeration capacity compared to R134a but with significantly lower pressures
- Can be used as a propellant in aerosol applications
- A near drop-in replacement for R134a in one-component foam applications
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)