Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R32 is a HFC refrigerant, used as a replacement for R410A in low temperature refrigeration and air conditioning applications. This refrigerant is a preferred replacement for R410A in new equipment. R32 is not to be used as a retrofit.
Domestic Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- R32 cylinder are fitted with a left handed DIN 477-1 valve
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R410A in new equipment
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Mildly flammable, non-toxic with a safety classification of A2L
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 675, just 32% of R410A
- Smaller charge requirements mean exchangers and components can be smaller and more compact
- Slightly better energy efficiency than R410A
- Similar boiling temperature to R410A
- Meets EU F-Gas requirements for small single-split AC systems after 2025
- Due to it flammable nature R32 requires different charging and recovery procedures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)