Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R452A (Opteon® XP44) is a low Global Warming Potential (GWP) HFO refrigerant blend, used as a replacement for R404A and R507 in low temperature transport refrigeration applications.
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R404A and R507, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R1234yf
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charger with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Alternative to R404A series low and medium temperature refrigerants
- Performance closely matches that of R404A
- For use where low discharge temperatures are required
- Can be used as a retrofit or in new installations
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)