Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
R1270 (Propylene) is refrigerant grade propylene which can be used as an alternative to R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration and air conditioning applications. R1270 (Propylene) is a Hydrocarbon and although highly flammable is an efficient refrigerant with low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Industrial Air Conditioning
Commercial Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- R1270 (Propylene) cylinder is fitted with a left handed DIN 477-1 valve; and adaptor will be required
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Flammable and non-toxic with a safety classification of A3
- Compressors can be charged with a variety of oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 2
- Excellent thermodynamic properties leading to high energy efficiency
- Lower charges allow for smaller exchangers and piping dimensions
- Due to its flammable nature R1270 (Propylene) requires different charging and recovery procedures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)