Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
GLY-COOL+ (MPG) is a high performance, Monopropylene Glycol (MPG) based, heat transfer fluid designed for use in indirect cooling in food processing and beverage cooling applications. GLY-COOL+ (MPG) fluids have been specifically designed to deliver higher resistance to degradation, scale, bacterial growth and corrosion.
*Food and beverage cooling, Solar panels, Heat pump systems, Artificial ski-tracks, Ice rinks, Indirect cooling systems
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- Larger pack sizes are available directly from A-Gas
- Store container indoors at an ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight and away from heat
- GLY-COOL+ (MPG) has a recommended shelf life of two years providing you follow the storage details above
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Offer excellent freeze protection, cleaner circuits, efficient heat transfers and long term cost benefits to system maintenance
- GLY-COOL+ (MPG) provides superior corrosion protection as it contains highly efficient inhibitors; uninhibited glycols can cause corrosion of metals
- The GLY-COOL+ (MPG) fluid is a blue liquid that has a temperature range of -35oC to 120oC
- This heat transfer fluid is tested to and exceeds the ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test standard
- For a list of compatible materials, suitable for use with GLY-COOL+ (MPG), please contact A-Gas
- GLY-COOL+ (MPG) is mostly supplied in concentrate form. Diluted product available on request
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist