Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN) is used for leak detection, strength and pressure testing and in helping to reduce oxidation when brazing.
*Leak testing of RAC systems, Strength and pressure testing, Cleaning condenser coils, For use alongside Braze-A-Gas to reduce oxidation and scale build up when brazing thus preventing blockages in the system.
Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further detailsStore cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight / For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Cylinder fitted with a non-return valve to ensure that the nitrogen supply is free of contaminants
- A-Gas OFN is 99.998% pure and has less than 5PPM oxygen and less than 2PPM moisture
- A high pressure gas, use a certified nitrogen regulator / High impact guard made to EN964 standard
- Non-flammable and non-toxic compressed gas / Cylinder outlet connection is 5/8” BSP female, a standard fitting size for nitrogen regulators
- It won’t contaminate a refrigeration system and prevents scale build up
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?