Gas-Trak Online (GTO)
GTO is a fast and effective cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution which can be used on the move.
The web portal allows you to track and report on cylinder movements whilst the custom built mobile application enables your engineers to send back data whilst on site.
Trace-A-Gas is a premium leak detection solution. Trace-A-Gas is a 5% Hydrogen and 95% Nitrogen mixture which is non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment. When used with a suitable electronic leak detector, Trace-A-Gas will enable engineers to detect much smaller leaks than they can with Oxygen Free Nitrogen and a leak detection spray.
*Leak testing refrigeration systems, Leak testing air-conditioning systems, Strength and pressure testing (if Oxygen Free Nitrogen isn’t available)
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Hydrogen is the smallest molecule, enabling it to move rapidly through the system and quickly locate leaks
- Trace-A-Gas can detect much smaller leaks than other methods: it is up to 100 times more sensitive than leak detection spray and can detect leaks of less than 5 grams a year
- Trace-A-Gas tests all areas of the system, including insulated or difficult-to-access pipework where leak detection spray cannot easily be used
- Using Trace-A-Gas provides real time results: spend less time on site
- Using Trace-A-Gas can reduce costs by avoiding the need to re-work
- Suitable detection can quickly identify the Trace-A-Gas product, enabling engineers to easily locate a leak
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postcode, Town or City to find your nearest stockist